Friday, November 21, 2014

All Christians

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather is slowly warming up, but this morning it was 59 which to me is chilly, especially when the wind is blowing. However, it is good to see the sun shining.

I kept my doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon and was in and out in less than an hour, which is great time. I like to have an appointment right after lunch so I am the first one in. Dr. H. was full of talk about all the snow in Buffalo and said he would have liked to fly up there on the weekend, just to see it and then come right back. I told him about my pilot friend who was just in Buffalo and did not see any snow where he was. However, I see where the Bills are holding their game  in Detroit on Sunday because the field is covered.  One more reason I am happy to be in Florida!

After I left the Doc's office, I zipped across 9th St. and drove on to Wendy's for a cheeseburger, and was pleased to discover that they have .99 cent burgers. I know Burger King has Junior Whoppers, but did not know Wendy's also has a small burger. So I bought that and headed home to have a late lunch. After that, I headed for Walmart to gas up the van, and stopped on the way at the Park, where I saw anhingas sunning and way down the canal, a beautiful splash of pink once again. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Peter 3:8-12
Finally, all of you should be of one mind,
full of sympathy toward each other, loving
one another with tender hearts and humble minds.
Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate when people
 say unkind things about you. Instead, pay them
 back with a blessing  That is what God wants you
to do and he will bless you for it. For the Scriptures
say, "If you want a happy life and good days,
keep your tongue from speaking evil,
and keep your lips from telling lies.
Turn away from evil and do good.
Work hard at living in peace with others.
The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right,
and his ears are open to their prayers.'But the Lord turns his face
against those who do evil."


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis12