Monday, November 24, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! There has been no sun so far, but fog and humidity. It was so warm yesterday that I turned the A/C on when Brian came over. Then he mentioned that he was off the day after Thanksgiving and we could begin to decorate for Christmas! I had not given that a thought,even though I saw a house being strung with lights just a couple days ago! Time is flying!

I am so looking forward to February, because Brian secured tickets for us to see Harry Connick, Jr,'s concert at REH ! For those of you who don't know who he is, he is a judge for American Idol, an accomplished singer and piano player, and starred in the two Winter the Dolphin, series of films! He is one of my favorites!

We had an excellent sermon with some humor throughout yesterday. Pastor Dave has so many funny stories that have happened to him over all the years he has spent in the pulpit. I will miss him when he is gone.But I am also looking forward to seeing Pastor Kevin and Lori 's arrival, with great anticipation!

I saw an osprey perched high on a light pole as I was coming home yesterday and also saw wood storks, lots of ibis, mature and immature, and the usual ducks in Lynch Lake as I was on my way to church. God is good!

Psoaring thru Psalms

Psalm 119:1-8

Happy are the people of integrity.
who follow the Law of the Lord.
Happy are those who obey his decrees
and search for him with all their hearts.
They do not compromise with evil,
and they walk only in his paths.
You have charged us to keep
your commandments carefully.
Oh, that my actions would consistently
reflect your principles!
Then I will not be disgraced,
when I compare my life with your commands.
When I learn your righteous laws,
I will thank you by living as I should.!
I will obey your principles,
Please don't give up on me!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs
 Amaryllis