Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The sun is shining brightly but the temp is still in the fifties. Since the wind has died down a bit from yesterday, the leaves have quit blowing through the air, but the porch is covered again, so I will have to get the broom out this afternoon.

I drove around Lynch Lake on my way to the supermarket yesterday, and, once again, the flocks of birds were gathered all around it. There must be something about the calm waters of the lake that attracts them. There were ibis, herons, ducks and seagulls. It is good to see.

I drove to Sawgrass after shopping and noticed the canal is full...more than I have seen it since they started the work on the Lake. That must have really been a deluge that came down a couple nights ago! Not as many people were there, but school was just out, so people were otherwise occupied. This was after my plumbers had left. The second time for plumbers in a week, but this time I called Inmans because I have used them for years and father and son are reliable and honest. I will have to have the Orangeburg pipe replaced sometime in the near future as roots keep clogging it. Sigh. If it isn't one thing, it's another. But, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 20

In times of trouble, may the Lord respond to your cry.
May the God of Israel keep you safe from all harm.
May he send you help from his sanctuary
and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
May he remember all your gifts and look
favorably on your burnt offerings.

May he grant your heart's desire
and fulfill all your plans.
May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
flying banners to honor our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.

Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed king.
He will answer him from his holy heaven
and rescue him by his great power.
Some nations boast of their armies and weapons
but we boast of the Lord our God.
Those nations will fall down and collapse,
but we will rise up and stand firm.

Give victory to our king, O Lord,
Respond to our cry for help.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis