Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Faith brings Joy

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  The rain moved on and now we have lots of sunshine and lots of wind. That cold front is on its way with supposedly the coldest weather of the season. Brrr! But, maybe I'll have a chance to wear my faux leather jacket!

I am expecting a call from the plumber saying he is on his way. Once again, I think I have roots in the line, because the back up when the washing machine is going, spills over on the guest bathroom floor and in the bathtub. I did not call the plumber I had last week, who charged an exorbitant fee for what he did outside.  Live and learn. I should have called my regular family owned firm again. Sigh.

I had a call from my primary care doctor's office this morning, checking up on me to see if there was anything I need. This is a new service they have since joining the JSA group. I think it's great to have a nurse you are familiar with, check to see how you are doing! I appreciate it!

After the yard men left yesterday, for five minutes the porch and driveway looked good , but then the leaves kept falling and now that we have lots of wind,, leaves are flying through the air! Oh, well, that's what happens when you have oak trees. You pay for the shade twice a year. But God is good!

From the  Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 5:1-5
Therefore, since we have been made right in God's
sight by faith, we have peace with God because of
what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.
Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place
of highest privilege where we now stand, and we
confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's
glory.

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and
trials, for we know that they are good for us--they
help us learn to endure. And endurance develops strength
of character in us, and character strengthens our confident
expectation of salvation. And this expectation will not disappoint us.
For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has
given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis