Monday, February 9, 2015

Roamin' thru Romans

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After sunshine for a while, now it is raining and my dumpster is still at the end of the driveway, with the lid wide open! My yard man did not come this morning, so now with the rain, I guess he won't come at all. Sigh. The leaves really needed to be blown off the porch and picked up from the driveway. All down the street, the leaves are scattered everywhere, so I am not the only one with lots of them all over.

Hooray for me! I made it to church yesterday to see our new pastor installed and a good sermon by our SE conf. Supt., Robert Owens.It was so good to be back at church and see most of my old friends. Good singing, great worship!

I drove by Lynch Lake Park on my way to church, and it looked like a meeting place for water fowl of all kinds. Large flocks of seagull, ibis, ducks and one lone great blue heron were scattered around the lake. When I drove through the Park Sat. I saw the large gator sunning on the bank of the lake across from the weir. And the Park was crowded! The weather was beautiful, so it was a good day to be out.

Brian brought me some fresh strawberries bought from a roadside stand, and they are huge and beautiful! He also brought some of the Publix Hula Hula ice cream. Yummy! It will take me a long time to eat it , but I will do my best! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 16:20-25
God is able to make you strong just as the Good News
says. It is the message about Jesus Christ and his plan
 for you Gentiles, a plan kept secret from the beginning of
time.But now, as the prophets foretold and as the eternal
God has commanded, this message is made known to all
Gentiles everywhere, so that they might believe and obey
Christ. To God, who alone is wise, be the glory forever
 through Jesus Christ. Amen


(Yardman is here, Yay!)

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis