Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The temp. has crept up to 58 and the sun is shining, but the cold north wind is picking up and so warm jackets are good for today! I just received a photo from Daryl in Cleveland, TN, showing snow blowing all over, and looking very cold! I am happy I live in Florida!

Well, I didn't go out yesterday, because of the rain that started about noon, but I have a doc's appointment this afternoon. Once again, about my nose, which is still not healed. Yesterday morning, I was busy with laundry. I stripped the bed and then put the fresh sheets on, while doing another small load of clothes. There is always something to do, if I can just put down a book long enough!

The wind has blown leaves all over once again. Will the trees ever stop shedding? The front porch which was clean Monday, has a river of leaves once again. Sigh. But I had some sweet cards delivered in the mail and a couple of caring Phone calls, so God is good!\

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 119:33-40

Teach me, O Lord
to follow every one of your principles.
Give me understanding and I will obey your law.
I will put it into practice with all my heart.
Make me walk along the path of your commands,
for that is where my happiness is found.
Give me an eagerness for your decrees,
do not inflict me with love for money!
Turn my eyes from worthless things,
and give me life through your word.
Reassure me of your promise,
which is for those who honor you.
Help me abandon my shameful ways;
your laws are all I want in life.
I long to obey your commandments!
Renew my life with your goodness.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis