Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The wind is blowing and the leaves are flying all over the place in front of the cold rain and weather that is due late this afternoon. The morning started out nice and warm with lots of sun, but is changing quickly.

Since today was garbage pickup day, because of the holiday yesterday, I noticed the lid was up on my dumpster after it was emptied, and I was going to take a chance and go get it to bring it back myself, when I got  a call from my friend across the street, Cheryl. She said the wind had blown it over and so she picked it up and brought it back up beside the house. I am blessed!

When I was checking out of the library last weekend, I heard someone call my name and there was a friend I worked with thirty years ago at Berean Christian Store. It had been that long since I had seen her, so we stood and chatted for a few minutes, catching up. We never know who we will see or where!

I drove through the Park yesterday, and saw a few ibis, but most of the water fowl were absent. I think they were hanging out at Lynch Lake Park, which is always full of them!  Leaves were all over the ground, and the water in the canal is still high. The azalea hedges are in full bloom, and very pretty, and lots of people were walking around and enjoying the beautiful weather! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 119:9-16

How can a young person stay pure?
By obeying your word and following the rules.
I have tried my best to find you--
don't let me wander from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I may not sin against you.
Blessed are you, O Lord;
teach me your principles.
I have recited aloud
all the laws you have given us.
I have rejoiced in your decrees
as much as in riches.
I will study your commandments
and reflect on your ways.
I will delight in your principles
and not forget your word.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis