Thursday, March 12, 2015

Companionship

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I have not seen the sun shine since I arose this morning, but it's more like fog clouds than rain . I can see patches of blue here and there, so there will probably be sun sometime, although rain is predicted. We could really use some rain to settle all the pollen in the air. This is the time of year when cars are covered with yellow dust. When I was in CVS, I noticed all the allergy remedies were featured all down the aisles. "Tis" the season!

While I was doing laundry yesterday, my friend and cleaning lady was busy working to clean the house. It was her third of the day and while she has boundless energy, she said she was ready to call it a day. She lives just across the street, as I have mentioned before and she has a really caring heart. She often does little things for me that mean a lot! I am blessed!

I went to Taco Bell for a salad for my supper, and discovered that they are remodeling. But they were open and so I used the drive thru. I was not alone, because several cars were behind me and ahead of me. I would have gone to CFA, but did not feel like the longer drive.

Traffic was not  bad, so it only took me about twenty minutes to and from. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Thessalonians 4:9-12

Two people can accomplish more than twice as much
as one; they get a better return for their for their labor.
If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.
But people who are alone when they fall are in real
trouble. And on a cold night, two under the same blanket
can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be
warm alone?A person standing alone can be attacked and
defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.
Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord can not be broken.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis