Friday, March 13, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Ever since the sun came up, it has been shining with some puffy, white clouds floating along on the breezes. We almost set a record yesterday with a high of 88 in Tampa and 86 here.I have had the A/C on for a week. It helps keep the humidity and pollen filtered out.

After running a few errands yesterday, I drove to the park, and saw an anhinga drying his wings on the bridge over the weir and what I thought was a heron, although it didn't quite look like one. I noticed the osprey nests are occupied with babies. I saw one poking its head out at the Publix parking lot, and another at Sawgrass Elem. They seem to build their nests everywhere. I saw one crammed between a double-sided neon sign that I drove by. But, as always, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 1
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow
the advice of the wicked,
 or stand around with sinners,
or join in with scoffers.
But they delight in doing everything the
Lord wants; day and night  they think about his law.
They are like trees planted along the riverbank.
bearing fruit each season without fail.
Their leaves never wither,
and in all they do, they prosper.

But this is not true of the wicked.
They are like worthless chaff, scattered by the wind.
They will be condemned at the time of judgment.
Sinners will have no place among the godly.
For the Lord watches over the path of the godly,
but the path of the wicked leads to destruction.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love.

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis