Thursday, July 16, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

From: Amaryllis Green Good Morning, Dear  Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! When I got up at about 6:30, the sun was shining brightly, and it looked like a beautiful day, but now I see rain dripping off the roof and when I looked at the local radar pictures on TV, rain was all around, so more wetness. I saw a white toadstool growing by the porch wall yesterday...or maybe, it was a mushroom.

I was expecting my cleaning team about 1:30, so I did laundry in the morning, and since they were late arriving,  I took care of some bookkeeping, and then I had called my handy man who was due around three. He came just after the girls left and did a lot of trimming and getting rid of oak trees that had grown up in the hibiscus and the podacarpus hedge. He also discovered a large bee hive in the neighbor's shed, which did not like his noisy trimmer! Fortunately, he was not stung!

I had asked him to check on my fence gate which is sagging into the backyard neighbor's property, but he said it was too heavy for him to handle, and I needed to contact a fence company because the posts are rotted. Sigh. Another home owner problem.

Well, my good fairy from across the street, returned my dumpster from the curb this morning and I did not even hear her! She is so good hearted! I am blessed!  God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 119:1-8
Happy are people of integrity,
who follow the law of the Lord.
Happy are those who obey his decrees.
and search for him with all their hearts.
They do not compromise with evil.
and they walk only in his paths.
You have charged us to keep your commandments carefully.
Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect
your principles!
Then I will not be disgraced
when I compare my life with your commands.
When I learn your righteous laws,
I will thank you by living as I should!
I will obey your principles,
Please don't give up on me!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love! 


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis