Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice in it! Well, all I have been writing about is the cold weather and yep! it is another cold day! The temp this morning was 48! Now, to me that is colder than I like, but I remember when Louis was working and had to leave before 7, I would go over to the Park on 40 degree days, and walk and scrape frost off the handrails. Of course, I would be bundled up in sweatsuits and ear muffs,and gloves and would soon work up a good warm feeling just from fast walking! But those days are gone forever!

My cleaning ladies are due early today, and the recycle trucks are coming around today, so I will see if they come and get the bin or miss it like they did the trash yesterday. I had to call to get the truck back to pick up the trash, because he just whizzed on by without noticing the mark in the street. Sigh. Takes a while for them to  get used to it, I guess.

Well, today is my birthday, and I am still in pretty good health and living independently, although it is more difficult for me to do some things that used to be no problem. I have loving sons, loving friends, a warm house, and food. I am blessed! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous
or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not
demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and
 it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.
It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices when
the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses
faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every
circumstance. ...
There are three things that will endure-faith hope and
love--and the greatest of these is love.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis