Friday, January 15, 2016

Walking Humbly

Good Morning Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the rainy day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The meteorologist was correct in the prediction of heavy rains, but so far no strong winds have happened around here. Rain is still dripping off the roof, but the sky is lightening up and it looks like the sun will come out for a few minutes.

My iphone was not ringing loud enough for me to hear last night, so Brian was worried , since I did not hear his call. So he called Daryl to see if I had made my usual 7:30 call to him, and since I did, he knew I was all right. He came over anyway, and checked out the ring on my phone and corrected it so it rings loud and clear now. I think I was putting my fingers too high up on the side and turning down the sound. I don't get along with electronics too well! I don't know as much about the PC as I would like, so I muddle along and call for help when I need it. Sigh.

I was talking to the nurse/aid/doctor assistant a couple days ago, and she likes her e-reader, but her husband likes hardcover books, so they have discussions all the time about which is best. As it gets more difficult for me to get in and out of the library, I may go to Kindle. I do love books, though.

As I drove around Lynch Lake yesterday, a flock of ibis took off and made a white could at they flew through the air for a short distance. There weren't as many ducks as the day before, but there are always a few. Then I went to the park and saw lots of cars, most of them belonging to people at some kind of class being held at the picnic shelter. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Micah 6:8
"No, O people, the Lord has already told you
what is good, and this is what he requires;
to do what is right, to love mercy, and to
walk humbly with your God."


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis