Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jogging thru James

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The wind is blowing, but the sun is shining which is a welcome change from yesterday, which was cloudy all day. We have been warned that unsettled weather is coming tomorrow, with perhaps severe weather for a day.Hopefully, it will not be as bad as is being predicted.

It is so good not to have to rush around this morning to get ready to go to the doctor. I have had an issue with my right arm for the past few days. It actually started with my middle finger which made something pop and now I have a large red spot on my arm which is coming from inside the arm. I have been for an x-ray, which, of course, is normal, because it only shows bones, so the doctor is puzzled. But the good news is; it is finally getting better and there is not so much pain when I use the middle finger, such as typing. The arm is still swollen and I think I popped a tendon or something. We are fearfully and wonderfully made! (The doctor in his wisdom, said "Don't do that again!.")

When I came by Lynch Lake yesterday, it was populated with lots of seagulls, ducks, one egret and a white duck swimming alongside the black ones. When I drove to Boston Market for my lunch after church, their resident "Victoria Egret" was in the usual spot right outside the door, hopefully waiting for lunch. It is always there!  God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

James 1:2-6
Dear Brothers and sisters, whenever troubles come
your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when
your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to
grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is
fully developed, you will be strong in character and
ready for anything.

If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants
you to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will
not resent your asking. But when you ask him, be sure
that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind
is as unsure as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed
by the wind...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis