Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I am rejoicing because I did not have to be out in the storm that passed through here! I was anxiously watching the ceiling where the faint stains are to see if they got any larger, which would mean more leaking, but unless it shows up later, so far no more stain.The roofer is not coming until the first of March, which is too long to wait in my opinion. All I want is someone to check to see where the leak is coming from. Sigh.

The sun is actually trying to come out now, and making the drops of rain shine like diamonds on the hedge next door. Well, looks like the clouds have not gone away yet, as the brightness dimmed. Now the wind has picked up and the prediction is for cooler weather; in fact, down right chilly tonight. Last night I had the A/C on and the winter blanket pushed down to the foot of the bed and was very comfortable. Guess I will pull it back up tonight.

It was so warm yesterday, that I decided to go to Steak and Shake and get a strawberry shake. I had been to the Park and saw a great blue heron, the big brown gopher tortoise, and on the way out, a hawk on the ground. After that, I took the shake home and enjoyed it! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 139:1-6
O Lord, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my every thought when far away.
You chart the path ahead of me
and tell me where to stop and rest.
Every moment you know where I am.
You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.'
You both precede and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to know!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis