Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!There's not much to report about the weather because it is the same every day. We could really use some rain, so whenever God chooses, I am ready!

My cleaning ladies came yesterday instead of their usual day today, because Cheryl has a cousin coming to visit, so they are taking the rest of the week off. That is the good part about having their own business. They can work or not as they please, just by rearranging their schedule. They have been working together over 14 years and are closer than sisters.

I did not get out in the heat yesterday afternoon. I put some stuff in the recycle bin earlier and it was so hot, I almost burned my hand lifting up the lid! I saw a man sunning himself in his front yard in the neighborhood. If I did that, I would be a french fry in no time!

I have mentioned this before, but I think the birds are so plentiful this spring. I hear the mockers chirping even though the house is closed up and the A/C is on. Such a happy sound! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 3:1-3, 11-12
O Lord, hear me as I pray.
pay attention to my groaning.
Listen to my cry for help, my King
and my God,
for I will never pray to anyone but you.
Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
Each morning I bring my requests to
you and wait expectantly.

Let all who take refuge in you, rejoice;
let then sing joyful praises forever.
Protect them;
so all who love your name may be filled
with joy.
For you bless the godly, O Lord,
surrounding them with your shield of love.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis