Tuesday, April 12, 2016

More Love

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord had made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! This is another ditto day..just one day as beautiful as the next. Cool breezes and very warm in the afternoon.  April is said to be the no rain or, at least, not much rain month, but thundershowers are always predicted for some part of the county at different times.

I did a little shopping yesterday, and noticed a large osprey nest messily piled on top of a credit union sign, but no one was home, while the one that is small and scarce has an occupant on top of a pole that was put up for ospreys at Sawgrass School. I saw the osprey sitting on it Sunday. And it seems like the chorus of birds has never been louder than it is now. I hear mockingbirds through my walls and it is such a happy sound!

Changing the subject; I just have to mention my good friend, Kathy, who walked with me Sunday night at the salmon dinner and carried my plate until it was full, then carried it the table and went back to get her own food. She is such a thoughtful and caring person. What a blessing she is! Such tasks are difficult for me with the walker, which takes both hands,

We live in a colorful world right now, with jacarandas, amaryllis, Florida orchid trees, bougainvilla bushes and soon, poinciana trees in bloom! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind. Love is not
jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
Love does not demand its own way.
Love is not irritable , and it keeps no
record of when it has been wronged.
It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices
whenever the truth wins out. Love never
gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful
and endures through every circumstance. ..


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis