Friday, May 6, 2016

The Vine

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well! We Are having very unspring like weather today! The air is actually chilly since the "cold" front came through, and I got out one of my cool weather tops when I dressed. The humidity is low and the breeze is almost still, but the sun is bright, so the warm up is on the way.

My van is back and the air is all fixed! Ray said he spent about two hours online with an app that mechanics use when they have problems to get others opinions and find solutions. That is how he found out the problem with my A/C and was able to order the part to fix it. He said he had never come across this situation in all his years as a mechanic. It was a learning experience for him. I am blessed that he was persistent! Also blessed that it was not the compressor!

I had a nice surprise when a beautiful arrangement of roses, carnations and other flowers was delivered as a gift from Brian! It even had a balloon floating high above it! Love my sons!

As I had the garage door open yesterday, a feisty blue jay came hopping by and stopped and looked at me. So I told him I knew he wanted a peanut. So I took a hand full and threw some out under the oak tree. I am sure the squirrels did not get even one! Bluejays are greedy. But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

John 15:5-8
Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.
Those who remain in me, and I in them will
produce much fruit. For apart from me, you
can do nothing. Anyone who parts from me
is thrown away like a useless branch and withers.
Such branches are gathered into a pile and burned.
But if you stay joined to me , and my words remain
in you, you may ask any request you like and it
will be granted! My true disciple produce much
fruit. This brings much glory to my Father.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis

And a very Happy Mothers' Day to all the Moms!