Thursday, May 5, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! Happy Cinco de Mayo Day! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After the rainy, dark day yesterday, today we have cooler, dryer, temps and lots of sunshine. Beautiful dry weather! I had to walk out to the end of the driveway to retrieve my paper this morning and saw a large branch that had broken off the oak tree and lots of smaller leaves, twigs and stuff all over the yard and porch. I am very blessed though, because some people had trees topple on cars and the wind took off some roofs!

Well, it looks like I will be without a car for awhile. Another problem with the electric system has turned up, so Ray has to find a solution to that. I feel like my wings are clipped.

But my cleaning ladies came yesterday in the rain and so the house is all spiffy. They said they did not get too wet going in and out of houses with all their equipment. It was just a steady, light rain when they arrived here..

Well, yay! I just got a call from the auto shop and the repairs to the A/C won't be nearly as much as I thought! Thank you, Jesus! He a;ways provides! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 145:13-21
The Lord is faithful in all he says,
he is gracious in all he does.
The Lord helps the fallen and lifts up those
bent beneath their loads.
All eyes look to you for help:
you give them their food as they need it.
When you open your hand,
you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living
thing.

The Lord is righteous in everything he does;
he is filled with kindness.
The Lord is close to all who call on him sincerely.
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him.
He hears their cries for help and rescues them.
The Lord protects all those who love him, but
he destroys the wicked.

I will praise the Lord,
and everyone on earth will bless his holy name
forever and forever.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis