Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Roamin' thru Romans( the sun has just peeked out!)

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! It is a little tougher to rejoice when my flat roof is leaking again, and the yard is full of trash from the oaks, but all those things will gradually be taken care of in due time. I am just rejoicing that I have power and the rest of the house is dry and comfortable!

The rain has stopped right at this minute but the clouds are still heavy and reporters are standing outside in the midst of flooded streets, where they should not be. But TV news has to go on!

We had some strong wind gusts last night after I went to bed and I'm sure that's what made the trees shed so many twigs and branches. My yard men will come whenever the weather clears and they will pick up a lot of stuff.My paper was thrown in front of the front door this morning, so I am blessed that the delivery person tossed it that far!

I wonder where the birds and squirrels and butterflies have gone during the storm. I have not seen or heard any in a couple days. The squirrels probably hole up in trees, but I don't know where the birds go. I think God may take care of his critters! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 15:3-5
May God, who gives this patience and
encouragement, help you live in complete
harmony with each other-- each with the
attitude of Christ Jesus toward each other.
Then all of you can join  together with one
voice , giving praise and glory to God, the
Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis