Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Hot is the prediction and yesterday was dry, so it will be extra hot.
I had to go outside on the porch to retrieve the paper this morning, and it was already steamy at 8 AM. Well, this is August already, so I will probably be noticing the chilly air in a couple months.

I was able to do some things around the house yesterday, before I returned a couple books to the book drop at the Library. They were new 14 day books  and I had a week left, but thought since I was through with them, I might as well return them.. One was by JoAnn Fluke who writes simple mysteries and includes cookie recipes, which look to be very tasty.

After I left the library, I rode on to the park and enjoyed the greenery and the water. There were few people in the middle of the day, but it was nice to see children and others enjoying themselves. On the way back, I saw the white duck at Lynch Lake Park along with several ibis and it looked like a wood stork. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 34: 8-10
Taste and see that the Lord is good.
Oh, the joys of those who trust in him!
Let the Lord's people show him
reverence,
for those who honor him will have all
they need.
Even strong young lions sometimes go
hungry, but those who trust in the Lord
will never go hungry.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving , joy and Love!

Love and hugs,
 amaryllis