Friday, August 26, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Yesterday was beautiful , hot and dry and today is starting out the same. the weather people are still doing their best to keep track of the disturbances in the tropics, but one called it "Pathetic" and no threat. However, it does look like we will be getting rain Monday and Tuesday. We will just have to wait and see.

I took a day off from writing this blog so I could do some shopping in the morning when it is slightly cooler. Well, it didn't happen. I did get as far as CVS, because i had two calls saying ai had a scrip ready, so I needed to go pick that up. After that, I zipped over to S&S to get a half price milk shake. Then I drove to the park, which was almost deserted, and had a slurp or two.  Um, um, good!

Then, back home to unload the van. I was able to get home before school let out, which always means a traffic jam when St. Pete Christian lets out. The Rays played in the afternoon, which I forgot, so I did not get to watch them, but they won! God is good!
'
From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 139:23,24
Search me, O God,and know my heart;
test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting
life.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis