Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Love fulfills...

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! this is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We did not get any rain yesterday, even though threatening clouds were hanging right over us about supper time last night. This morning we have sun and lots of puffy, white clouds, but thunderstorms are predicted again. More moisture is coming our way because of that disturbance in the Atlantic.

Well, Yesterday at this time I had already been to the Collision Center at Maher to drop off my van so the front bumper could be fixed, and I now have a large, black, shiny Town and Country parked in the garage. It is a 2017 model, so it has the backup camera which comes on automatically when the car is in reverse.

Whoo, hoo! I am not comfortable driving it because it steers easily, stops with little pressure on the brakes and is easy to speed because of the sensitive accelerator..all the things I have to use muscle on on my old van. It is also higher than my Honda, so I have to lift the walker up more to slide it in. If I were to buy a new van or Suv, it would not be this one, because it is too big for me.

That collision center is a busy place! They have about 6 crew chiefs ..mine was named Carlos, and they all take care of different damaged parts, I guess. The Enterprise rep had an office right there and took care of my needs very efficiently. I had my choice of cars, which surprised me. Apparently they had a lot available! I was told I would get a Kia, but surprise! I got the Town and Country instead. I don't intend to drive it much.

As I said before; I am a people watcher, so I enjoyed myself while in the waiting room, watching different people come in and go out, getting on with their busy days. Some of them spoke and some didn't, some drinking coffee, and having breakfast, and others tending to business on cell phones.

But everything was handled efficiently and I was on my way! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 13:8-10
Pay all your debts, except the debt of love
for others. Your can never finish paying that!
If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all
the requirements of God's law. For the
commandment against adultery and murder
and stealing and coveting---and any other
commandment ---are all summed up in this
one commandment: "Love your neighbor as
yourself." Love does no wrong to anyone, so
love satisfies all of God's requirements.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers wirh thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis