Thursday, September 8, 2016

Paul's Final Thoughts

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have more sun and it is just a tad cooler..not so you would notice it much, but after all the moist air from Hermine, the dryer air is really  welcome! (Or should that be "drier"?

Well, another tree man stopped by yesterday. Supposedly he was going to be working in back of my property and wanted permission to come in the backyard if necessary to clean up, but I have no trees from the neighbor's hanging over my back fence, so that may have been just a line to get more business from me. I have a call in to the recommended tree man from my friend, Mari, but I'll have to call again, since I have not heard from him. yet.

My cleaning team was here yesterday and when I told them about the claims adjuster, they wanted to know why I did not call them over. I told them they were not home at the time. (Besides I did not want to share him :o) ) And then, last night at 9:30 my friend, Ray, came from a meeting at church and fastened up the plastic liner from the front bumper of the van, so I will be able to drive it today! I am so thankful for him!

I am still waiting for the yard crew to come. I think either they are backed up, or have problems with the equipment which has happened before. Hopefully, they will come soon

 Well, Tim  Tebow has been signed with the Mets to learn to play outfielder in the instructional league. Good for him and them! He deserves something positive in his life, since he is such an inspiration to others, and does so much with his Tebow Foundation! I wish him all the best!

God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Philippians 4:4-9
Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it
again--rejoice! Let everyone see that you
are considerate in all you do. Remember
the Lord is coming soon.

Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about
everything. Tell God what you need, and thank
him for all he has done. If you do this, you will
experience God's peace, which is far more
wonderful than the human mind can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as
you trust in Christ Jesus...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis