Friday, September 16, 2016

Promised Rest

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Even though it was predicted, we had no rain yesterday, so the same weather report stands today. We did have more wind than usual, but nothing more than a welcome breeze. But, believe me, that sun is hot!

This is the day that the harvest moon is full, so it should be beautiful tonight. Hopefully, I will be able to see it through all the trees around here. Speaking of trees, I noticed as I drove through the Park yesterday that the large oak which fell over took out the hedge which grew around the well and tank where all the water came from for the sprinklers which are never used now. It really looks bare now. In that one spot.

I discovered that my van was completely details inside and out before it was returned to me after the bumper was fixed! I did not expect that, but it looks so spiffy, now. I appreciate Carlos for the work he did on the car! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Hebrews 4:12.13
For the Word of God is full of living
power. It is sharper than the sharpest
knife, cutting deep into our innermost
thoughts and desires. It exposes us for
what we really are.Nothing in all creation
can hide from him. Everything is naked
and exposed before his eyes. This is the
God to whom we must explain all we have done.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis