Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Paul's Prayer (con't)

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! This is another cool breeze, warm sun day with no rain in sight. Just beautiful! The prediction is still for cooler weather for the weekend, but we will see...

I had an app't with Dr. Chris yesterday and when I arrived at the clinic he was sitting out front in a car with Pastor Kevin. God's timing was good, because when I had tried to load up my walker in the van, I could not get the sliding door on the driver's side to open, so had to walk around the van and put it in the passenger side. This meant walking all the way around at the clinic, but since Dr. Chris was there, I asked him for a favor and he got it for me.

Funny thing is; this morning I tried the door just to see if it worked and it did! I don't know what is going on, but whatever caused it not to work yesterday, is working today! Praise God! Now if I could only get the necklace off the seat runner where it is caught...

After I left the clinic, I drove on to the park, which is just a quarter mile away and discovered that the road was blocked just beyond the building, by a huge oak tree which had fallen or was pulled over so it blocked the whole road. A couple barricades were in front of the tree and two guys were standing there to keep people away. I hate to see those beautiful old trees disappear. They spread so much shade. But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 3:20.21
Now glory be to God! By his mighty power
at work  within us, he is able to accomplish
more than we could ever dare to ask or hope.
May he be given glory in the church and in
Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless
ages. Amen.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis