Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalm 121

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Debby has moved on, the wind has stilled, the rain has stopped for awhile, and all is calm! Praise the Lord! And the yard is all cleaned up!

The lawn crew was here already and mowed through the twigs, etc. and picked up the larger sticks, then blew off all the stuff from the porch, so everything looks much neater!. Also, I had not been able to make the lock work on my side garage door, but at the suggestion of Dave, the Park Ranger, I pulled it toward me while working the lock and it worked! The door now opens and closes!

Speaking of Dave, he told me that someone had burned the large shelter by the "Y" on the boardwalkl at the park and the fire dept. inspector said an accellerent  had been used. The shelter burned to the ground. What a shame! He also said several large trees had blown down due to Debby. I have not been back in that area of the boardwalk, so have not seen that stuff. The flood waters are slowly receding and the animals are coming out of the ark. :o)

I was happy to see and hear lots of birds singing this morning. The couple days of the worst of it, no birds and no planes were heard flying over. Usually that is a common sound here, so close to the airports around. So God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

I look up to the mountains---
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made the heavens and the earth!

He will not let you stumble and fall,
the one who watches over you will not sleep.
Indeed, he watches over Israel
never tires and never sleeps.

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not hurt you by day, nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all evil and preserves your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
Amaryllis